- ASAP START
- MOOREBANK LOCATION
- EXCEL / GREAT PLAINS EXPERIENCE IDEAL
Located in Moorebank is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator assisting with daily reporting.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working within a great team some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Regularly reviewing and updating supplier pricing
- Running daily KPI reports for the purchasing team and interstate operations
- Running weekly back order reports for national distribution
- Preparing weekly operation reports for the Supply Chain Manager to review
- Monitoring invoices for any pricing variance
- Assisting with special projects including tender pricing for submissions
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role where you are used to running regular reports and extracting data from Great Plains into Excel. Or if you’re someone who has solid excel experience and can pick up tasks quickly, that’s also fine as it’s a fairly simple process
- A proactive, self-motivated personality – you enjoy working in a team environment but you’re also one of those people who loves being accountable for your own work
- The desire to always provide superior levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy – you will be involved in updating supplier pricing and assisting with special projects
This is a great role within a friendly team and fantastic premises. You might be looking for the next step in your career or perhaps a change from your current role where you can secure a position that is close to home within a business currently experiencing phenomenal growth.
For a confidential discussion please apply via the link below.