- FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
- VAN INCLUDED
- ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE IDEAL
An awesome opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join a busy team located in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the National Service Manager your duties will include:
- Carrying out service & repair work on food service equipment in the field
- Conducting regular preventative maintenance services as required
- Attending urgent callouts in the field – Restaurants, Cafes etc
- Maintaining stock levels in service vans
- Completion of all service reports and relevant paperwork within timeframes
- Assisting with customer training when required
- Identifying product issues, escalating to management when necessary
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar position where you have been an Electrician / Service Technician. You have an excellent ability to troubleshoot and repair issues quickly and efficiently
- Qualifications – Electrical licence or restricted disconnect/reconnect electrical licence. Gas experience is desirable but not essential
- The ability to work under pressure – customers rely on quality service to keep their busy businesses running so it’s vital you can work quickly and have a strong sense of urgency in regard to getting the job done
- The type of personality who can build relationships with clients quickly – you show empathy and understand how important it is to keep the equipment operational during peak periods
- Availability to work Monday to Friday and be on a standby roster once a month
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation operating across Australia offering stability and support.
If this appeals to you at all and you’re up for a confidential discussion, please apply via the link below.