- FOOD SERVICE SECTOR
- ASSERTIVE NEGOTIATOR
- UNCAPPED COMMS
With a focus on the Hospitality industry, this is a great opportunity for a Sales Account Manager looking to secure a busy role.
Reporting to the State Branch Manager this role is ideally suited to someone who can work autonomously as your duties will include:
- Management and development of your territory with travel extending potentially interstate – you will continue to maintain existing relationships with key dealer accounts while developing new end user business via Chefs, F&B Managers etc
- Achieving set sales and budget KPI’s
- Completion of all sales and call related reports
- Creating call and sales cycle plans in consultation with the State Branch Manager
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Ensuring all reporting is completed and handed in within required timeframes
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- First and foremost, you will be someone who has a strong background in sales, business development and relationship building – this role will maintain a mix of distributors and key end users so it’s vital you know how it works in terms of developing new business to hand to your distributor (exposure to the food service industry is a definite advantage)
- An engaging personality – you may be new to sales or perhaps you’ve been in it for years and you’re now looking for a role that offers autonomy and stability. As the saying goes – we buy from people we like so you need to have that mix of sales and likeability
- Prior experience in a sales environment – you understand the importance of sales and call cycles and know how to effectively manage a territory especially in a role like this where you will not be micro manage and the buck actually does stop with you. You might have also been a chef or around the Hospitality industry and understand the type of products that your customers will need
- The ability to travel
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation operating across Australia offering uncapped commissions.
If this appeals to you at all and you’re up for a confidential discussion, please apply via the link below.