- START ASAP
- SOUTH WESTERN SYDNEY LOCATION
- STRONG ADMIN SKILLS
Located in Sydney’s South West is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to join a busy Purchasing team.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager and working within a great team some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Stock purchasing for the NSW region
- Weekly stock replenishment
- Daily backorder fulfilment
- Ensuring all purchase orders receive prompt confirmation from suppliers
- Resolution of any invoice discrepancies
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Attending weekly purchasing meetings
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- You will be working within the Purchasing team so experience managing stock /inventory is ideal but not essential
- A proactive, self-motivated personality – although you enjoy working in a team environment you are also one of those people who loves being accountable for your own work
- The desire to always provide superior levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
You may have worked in a customer service team or admin role managing customer orders or perhaps you are sitting in a Warehouse Coordinator position and now want to make a move into a purchasing role – either way we would love to talk to you further.
For a confidential discussion please apply via the link below.