- HILLS DISTRICT LOCATION
- 4 – 5 DAYS / SCHOOL HOURS
- IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WITH DESIGN / PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE
Located in The Hills is an excellent opportunity for a strong administrator, looking for a great part time position.
Reporting to the Director and working within a small yet really friendly team some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Taking orders from customers, entering the text into photoshop – making formatting and design adjustments if needed
- Liaising with customers regarding any order queries
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched
- Processing any relevant paperwork
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar role – you might have worked in printing, apparel, embroidery, engraving or something similar where you have been responsible for looking at a design and determining whether the sizing is correct / centred etc. Photoshop experience a must have
- Exceptional attention to detail – you’re an excellent speller! Although this sounds obvious, this is so important
- A great attitude and the willingness to work within a small team and pretty much roll with whatever is thrown your way. This is definitely not the position for you if you don’t like being a jack of all trades and helping out wherever it’s needed
This is a great local opportunity for a candidate looking for part time hours. We’re thinking possibly 5 days / school hours but do have flexibility depending on your needs.
If you have the relevant experience and you’re looking to kick off 2019 with a great part time position, please apply via the link below.