- NEAR ST MARYS LOCATION
- HIGH VOLUME ROLE
- NOT FOR PROFIT SECTOR
Located near the St Marys area with onsite parking is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Coordinator.
Reporting to the Finance Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- End to end processing of fortnightly payroll – a combination of standard and timesheets through TechnologyOne (TechOne) for approximately 800 employees and non-financial payroll for over 1500 volunteers
- Award interpretation (SCHADS / FACS)
- Calculating hours and overtime
- Handling any payroll related queries
- Calculating PAYG, overtime rates, leave, super, salary sacrificing etc
- Maintaining employee records, amending if needed
- Processing any new starters or terminations
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- Availability to commence immediately with the ability to commit for a minimum of 3 months. The organisation is currently implementing a new enterprise agreement and needs assistance while this happens
- Strong payroll knowledge and experience – you’re someone who can easily walk in and hit the ground running. You are comfortable with award interpretations (ideally SCHADS or FACS) as well as enterprise agreements
- Experience with TechOne and EmpLive (or any other rostering system) would be great
- Fantastic communication skills with the kind of mindset that is ready to get in and help where the help is needed
- Exposure to the Not for Profit sector would also be great although not essentia
This is a great opportunity for an experienced payroll candidate looking to pick up some immediate work for at last 3 months with potential for extension.
You might be in between roles and you can commence immediately. Or perhaps you have already resigned from your current position and only have a short notice period to work out. In any case we’d love to hear from you.