- FULL TIME FLEXIBLE HOURS
- TRAINING PROVIDED
- DURAL LOCATION
Located in Dural is an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to dive in and learn the business from the ground up.
Reporting to a supportive Managing Director some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Daily printing and processing of customer orders
- Pick, pack and despatch of orders and documentation
- Assisting with the daily workflow to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Coordination of couriers and delivery methods
- Answering all client enquiries relating to the product range
- Data entry and document formatting and creation
- Database management and administration
- Ad hoc requests as required
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication skills – You have the ability to deal with staff, clients and transport companies
- The kind of personality with a roll your sleeves up attitude – There are no egos in this business and you will do what it takes to achieve results
- A friendly and enthusiastic manner and willingness to learn – you will work within a close-knit team who support each other and definitely don’t have a “That’s not my job” attitude
You may have worked within a customer service or office support role before or you may be at Uni and looking for a role with some flexibility that can fit in with your studies. Either way you will be mentored by a Manager who genuinely cares about his staff and customers and is willing to pass on his experience to you.
If this appeals to you and you would like to find out more, please apply via the link below.