- FOOD SERVICE SECTOR
- SHOWCASE YOUR ABILITY TO NURTURE RELATIONSHIPS
- GREAT TEAM
Located near the Wetherill Park area is an excellent opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Executive looking for a new challenge.
Reporting to the General Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing and developing business within the national account client base
- Driving and executing growth within defined business strategies
- Project planning, quoting, forecasting and execution
- Management of outstanding service requests
- Negotiating trading terms and cross promotions
- Acquiring market intel and communicating with management
- Ensuring all business plans are completed
- Striving to increase account growth and product profitability
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- First and foremost, you have the kind of work ethic & drive to build strong relationships with your customer base which ensures repeat business – they trust and enjoy working with you and you have a genuine rapport with them
- Previous experience within either a state level account management role or a senior sales position where you think now might be the right time to take the next step in your career
- High levels of motivation and exceptional communication – people naturally warm to you which is half the battle won. We all know that we buy from people we like so it’s vital you have that hard to find mix of sales and likeability
- Strong business and commercial acumen – you understand the importance of sales and profitability and the role you play in the success of the business and its bottom line
- The ability to travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone with either exposure to the food services industry or perhaps in as past life you were a chef, with an excellent understanding of the types and products your clients will need.
In any case, if you have read this and are thinking “that sounds exactly like me” – we’d love to hear from you.