- NORTH SHORE LOCATION – CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- DIRECT SELLING INDUSTRY
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PRODUCTS
Located on Sydney’s North Shore in an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a busy team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supporting the Marketing Director with all marketing activities
- Working closely with key stakeholders including the immediate Marketing Team, Business Development, Events, Operations and Customer Service
- Working across a range of marketing channels including Social Media (paid and organic), Email, Print, Influencer Marketing, Loyalty & Retention and Incentive promotions
- Manage and maintain a strong digital presence across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and CRM/Email marketing, blog, websites (WordPress) and company APP
- Create marketing material and relevant digital content (email, blogs, Facebook posts etc)
- Budget management and project management
- Briefing and developing lead-generating written and video content
- Briefing and management of external suppliers, freelancers and/or agencies
- Supporting the events team with marketing collateral required for events
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar role ideally with relevant marketing qualifications – you understand the process and can confidently go about your day. Although marketing qualifications are highly regarded we are certainly happy to hear from candidates who have significant on the job experience
- The ability to multi task – This is a no brainer. You love being involved in a variety of projects and campaigns and can handle a thousand things at once. You enjoy working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships – You will be working closely with various business units locally and internationally so it’s essential that you have a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- The type of personality that is focused, self-motivated and driven yet you also love working within a team. You will be working collaboratively with various departments to achieve results
- Knowledge of WordPress, Salesforce, Social media, Mailchimp etc would be desirable, but not essential
This is an awesome opportunity to take the next step in your Marketing career and become a key support to the Marketing Director. You have confidence to work closely with the Management team and can take a concept and run with it with minimal supervision.
In any case, if this opportunity sounds appealing and like the kind of role you have been looking for, please apply via the link below.