- HOMEBUSH / LIDCOMBE OFFICE
- TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER
- MIX OF ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & SALES
Located near the Homebush / Lidcombe area is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager who also enjoys the element of sales in their day.
Reporting to the Sales Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of high dependency and major commercial accounts across the Sydney region
- Identifying and evaluating new cross-functional business prospects
- Maintaining and improving product knowledge
- Adapting and developing short, mid and long- range sales plans – preparing your sales strategies based on knowledge, product innovation and marketing initiatives
- In conjunction with internal support staff and key stakeholders, developing proposals, product, services and cost options
- Ensuring daily activities are accurately logged
- Completion of portfolio reports
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- First and foremost, for us it’s all about the attitude and work ethic – although experience within a business service or B2B based industry would be great, we are more interested in hearing from candidates who thrive in a successful sales/account management environment and genuinely want to achieve goals. You’re motivated, and you have the enviable combination of sales and likeability
- The ability to form new relationships whilst retaining existing accounts
- Previous experience within a similar role – you understand sales, high level communication with key decision makers and the confidence to go in and ask for what you want
- A proven record in achieving sales targets and budgets
- A strong work ethic
- A sense of humour – whilst this is a highly motivated and results driven team they also know how to have a laugh
This is an excellent opportunity. It’s ideal for someone who loves nurturing relationships but is also driven by solid earning potential.
You might be in a similar role where you’re no longer feeling challenged and reading this ad has peaked your interest. Or perhaps you’re in between roles and this is exactly what you’re looking for. Ideally suited to candidates who have solid Sales Rep / Account Management experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening.