- ASAP START
- HILLS DISTRICT LOCATION
- ONGOING WORK WITHIN A BUSY TEAM
Located in the Hills District is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator.
Reporting to the Office Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Processing claims paperwork – you will be working in conjunction with NRMA and other insurance agencies
- Ensuring files are completed accurately
- Liaising with various internal teams regarding claim status
- Taking calls from customers who would like an update on their claim – logging outcome accordingly
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong admin skills – you have great attention to detail
- Experience within a similar role where you have managed the claims process – you may have worked for NRMA, IAG etc and understand the process
- A great attitude with the desire to show up every day – you’re punctual and courteous and enjoy working within a team environment
- The availability to commence ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity to secure some immediate work close to home. The team is currently experiencing a period of high volume work so it’s essential you can juggle multiple tasks and manages customers as they call in.