- BRILLIANT TEAM OFFERING EXTENSIVE TRAINING
- SALARY + CAR + PHONE (FUEL CARD ETC)
- SOME REGIONAL & INTERSTATE TRAVEL
Located in the Hills District with some interstate and regional travel is an excellent opportunity for an Installation Technician.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Installation of security cabinets at a range of client premises (you will install the cabinets and program the relevant software)
- Attending service call outs – identifying problems, fault finding etc
- Product training (software & hardware)
- Completing all relevant documentation (service dockets, web forms, WHSE etc) for onsite work completed
- Managing daily calendar/tasks (Overseen by Service Co-ordinator)
- Ensuring all licences & clearances are maintained and up to date (security licence, drivers licence, work specific etc which will be supplied to you by the company)
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- An exceptional work ethic with the ability to attend a number of client sites which will often require certain levels of security clearance (supplied by the client) – you will need to be well presented with excellent communication skills
- High levels of motivation and initiative
- Previous experience with power tools where you have been installing cabinets or other wall mounted products (you don’t have to be an electrician – there is no licenced work. You really just need to know how to use a power tools and possibly have an understanding of I.T products or networking/programming)
- A current NSW Manual Drivers Licence – a fully maintained vehicle including fuel card and e-tag will be provided as well as a company phone, laptop and all relevant tools
- The ability to travel occasionally- sometimes you might head out to a regional client and other times you might head interstate for a few days
- A clear security history as you will need relevant security and police checks
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves being out on the road and having the autonomy to get the job done without having to go into the office every day (Monday meetings in the office are a must).
You may have worked for a similar organisation where you have installed security cabinets that involved installation and setup/programming or perhaps you’re someone who might not have all the technical experience but can use a power tool and you have a good head on your shoulders with the willingness to work hard – extensive training will be provided so in any case we would love to hear from you.
In return for you hard work and dedication you will join a great team who take what they do very seriously – but also love having a good time each day.