- NORTH SHORE LOCATION – CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- CONTRACT WITH POTENTIAL
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PRODUCTS
Located on Sydney’s North Shore in an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer looking to join a busy team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Producing branding and visual solutions and direction that fulfill the marketing brief from concept to finalization for projects and campaigns
- Taking ownership of all graphic design, layout, digital imagery and print media
- Producing content for designs and promotional material
- Creating a consistent look and feel across marketing collateral using brand guidelines
- Production Management – Liaise with suppliers to source quotations, responsible for pre-press and print
- Creative design of e-Newsletters, e-Books, web materials, online advertisements, etc
- Management of all online documents and forms
- Events branding, planning and implementation. Attend events to take photos or video footage
- Manage all design files, fonts, photos and graphic materials library
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant design qualifications yet you are also highly creative by nature. It’s one thing to have gone to Uni to study Graphic Design, it’s another to have a naturally creative flare. The ideal candidate will not just be someone who executes someone else’s direction – you need to have confidence in your creativity and back your ideas
- An excellent understanding of the creative process – you get how it works. You understand creative briefs and take direction on content – you then go off and make it happen
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Digital photography and video/ edit skills – Products and events
- Web & online design skills – basic html coding & WordPress
- Work on email marketing service platform (e.g. Mailchimp)
You may be someone that is happy to take on a contract to start with the potential for a permanent position or wanting to make a move from a role that you may have been in for a while and feel like the opportunities to learn just aren’t there anymore, we would love to hear from you.
The hardest thing for us is to find that ideal mix of creativity and credentials. It’s not enough to have learnt things through a text book – you have to know how to be creative. You will be given direction however that natural ability to think creatively is what will secure this role for the right person.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and possibly something that you have been looking for, please apply via the link below.