- NORWEST LOCATION
- 12 MONTH MAT LEAVE CONTRACT
- ENJOY WORK / LIFE BALANCE
Located in the Hill’s District is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Leading and managing the Finance team
- Completing all Finance Manager responsibilities
- Reviewing detailed monthly reporting for local & international offices
- Working in close partnerships with external auditors, ensuring the preparation & completion of statutory accounts
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Managing the accounting function for overseas entities
- Monthly P&L variance reporting
- Completion of tax returns
- Assisting with the implementation of a new ERP upgrade (Great Plains to Business Central)
- Working in close partnership with all internal & external stakeholders to ensure a cohesive relationship
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience within a similar role ideally with qualifications to match
- The kind of personality who thrives in a team based, collaborative environment – this is one of the nicest finance teams ever. They all know their jobs and work together to ensure things are delivered on time
- Experience with system implementations – The business is upgrading from Great Plains to their cloud-based Business Central model
- Brilliant communication skills – you are the kind of person who can get along with all kinds of personalities and find it easy to articulate reports and financial data
- Exceptional time management skills – it’s essential you can work to deadlines without being micro-managed. You’re a problem solver by nature and deliver on things you say you’ll do
- Strong attention to detail – in accounting this goes without saying!
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start the year and take on a 12-month contract within a dynamic team.
Perhaps you’re looking to secure a position that is closer to home for some work/life balance, or maybe it’s just time for a change and you haven’t seen anything that has piqued your interest.
In any case, if this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please apply via the link below.