- RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES – GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY
- IDEAL FOR EITHER NFP OR AGENCY BACKGROUNDS
- BRILLIANT TEAM
Located in Westmead is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Fundraising, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- In collaboration with the Fundraising Manager you will manage the digital advertising campaigns from concept to execution as well as post campaign analysis
- Managing a digital marketing budget to ensure maximum ROI – identifying which channel works best when considering the campaign and the desired outcome
- Identifying target groups within social platforms
- Developing content for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) – identifying opportunities that will engage and inspire in an effort to increase social impact
- Working closely with Brand Ambassadors to leverage marketing opportunities
- When necessary, attending out of hours events and functions
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience within a similar role where your focus has been digital marketing and advertising campaigns – you understand how to tap into your audience and produce campaigns (from concept to execution) that have maximum reach and ROI
- The kind of personality that is innovative, driven and collaborative
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing or significant on the job experience – candidates with agency experience would be fantastic
- A current police & working with children check (if you don’t have these but are willing to obtain them if successful that’s fine)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most genuinely cohesive teams we have ever worked with.
You might be in a similar role, but you’ve lost your passion for the cause and have been looking for something to ignite the fire again. Or perhaps you have recently finished in a role within an agency and you’re now looking to work for one brand as opposed to multiple clients.
In any case, if this appeals and you would like to know more, we look forward to receiving your application.