- WESTERN SYDNEY LOCATION
- GREAT ROLE
- ENJOY THE FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF WORKING WITHIN A NFP
Located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Leading the project team for the engineering of the website – you will work in conjunction with a design agency to ensure things like total mobile capability, reduction in clutter to minimise clicks for purchase & improving the site visual communications
- Development of email marketing campaigns
- Managing digital marketing strategies – you will be the key contact point for various Branch Managers and will work closely with them to develop marketing collateral
- Overseeing all internal & external marketing, advertising, signage, communications and publications to ensure brand guidelines are met
- Working with the General Manager and team to develop and produce external signage
- Post campaign analysis, brand performance and market trends
- Act as key contact for creative, digital & marketing agencies
- Inhouse graphic design (banner, flyer and other point of sale)
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing, Communications or any related discipline
- Experience within a similar position where you have been responsible for developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns across a wide spectrum of channels – web, SEO, email marketing, social media, Adwords. We name it, you’ve done it! You’re someone who is technical yet also really creative and you love being able to see a campaign through from concept to execution
- The kind of personality that is passionate, driven and incredibly strategic – you love looking at trends and post campaign data to work out what worked and what didn’t, and build from there
- Exposure to WordPress and Adobe packages
- The desire to join a team that genuinely loves what they do and the organisation they represent. Experience within the Not for Profit sector would be great (but not essential). Probably one of the most ideal things for us would be experience within marketing across an organisation that has multiple branches or clubs
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role within a great team. They all band together to achieve their common goals.
You might be in a similar sounding position where the challenge isn’t there and you’ve been looking for something new to get the fires burning again. Or perhaps you have just finished up a role and this could be perfect timing.
In any case we would love to hear from you.