- GREAT ROLE SCHEDULING A TEAM OF SERVICE TECHS
- HOMEBUSH LOCATION – GREAT TEAM
- PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Located in Sydney’s Homebush/Lidcombe area is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service officer.
Reporting to the Team Leader some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing the workflow including scheduling and confirming services booked in with customers
- Ensuring all internal teams are updated of any delays, issues or customer concerns
- Planning and booking service technicians ensuring all equipment and necessary tools are available
- Liaise with service techs in regards to up coming roster and job schedules
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork and associated admin is completed daily
- Making outbound calls to customers to confirm appointments and clarify information
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- First and foremost you will have excellent communication skills – in this role it’s essential that you can communicate effectively with customers who may be calling in with an issue or queries
- Experience within a a previous role where you were scheduling service technicians – this is definitely necessary as it’s a busy role and requires knowledge of how the scheduling process works
- A common sense approach to things
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to get the job done
- Excellent computer skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team. This role is definitely suited to someone who likes the responsibility an autonomous role like this has to offer. It’s a great team with plenty of training and a great induction process.
For an immediate response please apply via the link below.