- GREAT TEAM
- SUTHERLAND SHIRE LOCATION
- WORK CLOSE TO HOME
Located in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer with scheduling experience.
Reporting to the Team Leader some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls from customers with queries or complaints regarding their recent service
- Ensuring all internal teams are updated of any delays, issues or customer concerns
- Planning and booking service technicians ensuring all equipment and necessary tools are available
- Identifying sales or up-sell opportunities during customer conversations
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork and associated admin is completed daily
- Making outbound calls to customers to confirm appointments and clarify information
To secure this opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
- First and foremost, you have excellent customer service & communication skills – you love being the person to assist customers with their queries or complaints and have a natural ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience within a similar position where you have to listen to the customer needs and suggest further services you think are appropriate
- The ability to work in a team environment – you’re not the type of person who says, “that’s not in my job description”. The ideal candidate is someone who has a proactive, team focused mentality
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to handle pressure and multi task – it’s a varied role that will certainly keep you busy
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position close to home within an organisation currently experiencing exciting growth due to mergers and acquisitions.
Ideally suited to someone looking for stability and longevity.
You may have recently finished a contract and now you’re looking for your next role, or perhaps you are in a position that no longer offers a challenge and now is your chance to make a move.
In any case, we look forward to receiving your application.