- GREAT $$$ ON OFFER
- HIGH VOLUME ROLE
- HILARIOUS TEAM / NFP
Located in the Parramatta region is an excellent opportunity for an experienced AP/AR Officer.
Reporting to the Finance Team Leader some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations – operating & fundraising accounts
- Processing online donations
- Depositing and processing cash and cheques donations
- Generating fundraising invoices
- Fundraising month end reconciliations
- Liaising with Fundraising department
- Managing corporate credit cards (around 400)
- Opening and closing corporate credit cards
- Maintaining card limits
- Resetting credit card online passwords
- Managing credit card queries
- Checking credit card transactions
- Month end reconciliations
- Cheque and cash deposits
- A/R invoicing
- Other Finance Officer day-to-day functions and duties
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within a similar role where you are used to high volume credit card recs and have a solid understanding of both the AP and AR functions (knowledge of Promaster would be fantastic)
- Excellent communication skills – you will be liaising with an array of internal stakeholders so it’s essential you can ask for what you need in a clear manner that allows you to get your job done quickly
- The kind of personality and work ethic that wants to come in, have a couple of laughs with the team and get on with your days work – you don’t need to be micro managed and enjoy being the person that delivers what is expected. You have common sense and ask the right questions
- Although not essential, experience within the Not for Profit sector would be great
- The availability to commence ASAP
- The desire to join a great team who all work together to achieve their objectives. If you’re someone who doesn’t like being a team player and helping with whatever is needed, this might not be the role for you
- A current work with children and police check (or the willingness to obtain them if you don’t have one)
This is a great opportunity. It’s ideally suited to someone who genuinely enjoys a high-volume environment with a mix of investigations and reconciliations.
You may have been in a similar environment in the past and you’re ready to take on a new challenge. Or perhaps your current position sounds just like this and now is the time to make a move.
In any case we’d love to hear from you.